The Church of the Incarnation is contemporary, inclusive parish for people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and sexual orientations. Young people and children are especially welcome. We gather together to worship, pray, sing, laugh and grow. At Incarnation, you don't have to believe to belong. The Church of the Incarnation strives to offer excellent hospitality. We are informal in tone and dress, but not casual or careless in our responsibilities or intentions. We have many programs to serve you. If you are visiting us for the first time, we would like you to be our guest. We hope that you leave invigorated with the power of the Spirit! We have many programs to serve you.
How to meet people
- Join us for coffee hour. Coffee, tea, juice and goodies are served after the 10:00 AM Sunday services. Take a few moments to stay and chat.
- Check out “A Wing and a Prayer”. We meet on the fourth Thursday of every month at 6:30pm for chicken wings and beer at a local pub.
- Join our choir. We meet Wednesday at 7:30pm. No experience necessary, just a love of singing! Sacred and contemporary music. If you play an instrument or sing, we’d love to have you share your talent.
- Volunteer to help in one of our many positions and activities, a great way to meet people!
- Attend special events throughout the year (e.g. Mother’s Day brunch, Pancake Supper, Croquet Tournament, Welcome Back BBQ, etc.).